Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.192.3

Last time I had PureVPN which I installed on my dedicated server's Windows Server through RDP, but right when vpn software started installed drivers the connection was lost forever, I had to send all my files to a backup server through rescue mode and install win server again.

I don't want this to happen again, so I want to know if by installing airvpn it will stop the internet connection?

Before all these I used EarthVPN and it didn't had any extra drivers to install, so I was a long time user of it, but now I want something better but they all install drivers... 

I'm trying out portable version, but still it reminds about drivers. I would try this on a virtualbox or something, but I don't have time do do it...

So I guess I better not connect, because it will ruin my rdp connection and remote server's network adapters?

ln4tYIC.png

I don't know if it's the kill switch / network lock or openvpn drivers or tap interface that ruined my remote server last time.

I see there are options to disable them. But it still says driver will be installed at next connection. 

You can use the remote port forwarding feature, and change your RDP port to the port you assign in the client area. This way you will be able to connect while using any AirVPN server.

Nice, it actually worked. I'm using portable version and I have disabled network lock and forced TAP interface also, I changed RDP port and added it to client area's port forwarding - don't know if this is even necessary if i'm not using network lock. Also OpenVPN driver installation didn't stop the internet connection. So far it's working.

Can you please elaborate?

You can use the remote port forwarding feature, and change your RDP port to the port you assign in the client area. This way you will be able to connect while using any AirVPN server.

I used the Control Panel to generate a port number but I am not sure what I am supposed to do with it?

Am I meant to append it to the IP address in RDP (and is it appended with one colon or with two)?

I am not even sure which IP address to use.

I presume it is the AirVPN "VPN IP" address

(not the "IP entry" or the  "IPv4 exit").

My two computers in my house are connected to the same AIrVPN server and have identical IP addresses

("VPN IP", "IP entry" and "IPv4 exit" are identical on the two computers).

Shouldn't they have different addresses?

It does not make sense to me to connect two laptops otherwise.

Am also trying using RealVPN instead of RDP and have the same issues.