Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.138.70
TehEpikDuckeh

[Request] Las Vegas, NV server

Good morning, Guten Tag, [iNSERT "Good morning" IN OTHER LANGUAGES HERE].

I just tried out StrongVPN (for about 30 minutes) as they have a few Las Vegas servers, and it turns out their speeds were trash. I'm normally connected to AirVPN's California server, but the jitter is a bit too much for gaming, etc. Any chance of getting some Las Vegas servers on AirVPN?

Thanks!

I just tried out StrongVPN (for about 30 minutes) as they have a few Las Vegas servers, and it turns out their speeds were trash. I'm normally connected to AirVPN's California server, but the jitter is a bit too much for gaming, etc. Any chance of getting some Las Vegas servers on AirVPN?

Thanks!

What about Los Angeles servers?

Thanks!

What about Los Angeles servers?

As stated, too much jitter. I've tried all the servers in California and still too much jitter. I mean, it is ~300 miles away from me, but it's the closest server to me. Having one in Las Vegas would decrease the ping and increase download speeds (in theory).