Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.107.90
Ubercorn

25% of line speed constantly

I have a 50mbps line, during congested times running at about 20. I only get 5mbps constantly, regardless of server. I've tested nearly every protocol. I've changed the buffer sizes in advanced.

At my wits end, can someone give me any ideas what else I can do to get some decent speeds?

Thanks

I have a 50mbps line, during congested times running at about 20. I only get 5mbps constantly, regardless of server. I've tested nearly every protocol. I've changed the buffer sizes in advanced.

At my wits end, can someone give me any ideas what else I can do to get some decent speeds?

Thanks

how are you testing speed?

Thanks

how are you testing speed?

Fast.com and Speedtest.net

I was having the same issue , connect to a Swedish server error was getting 2-3Mb out of the 24Mb (no fibre in my area).

Swapped to a Dutch Server and got 10-12Mb. Have you tried to connect to different servers and Countries?

I found one that is about half my line speed. Almost every single other line was less than a quarter.

I guess it's solved although a bit frustrating I can't use it for geo blocking because the countries I need are so slow

Thanks