Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.54.129
Sign in to follow this  
E7D5DCBB

Cannot Connect to the VPN

So I bought a month subscription using bitcoin and it took 2 days to log in to the site. after having logged into the site and downloading the client I enter my login details and I get the msg "no servers available for you" What am I doing wrong?

not only that but it seems my username and the code I was given are backward :/ I have emailed about this a couple times but I have gotten no response

not only that but it seems my username and the code I was given are backward :/ I have emailed about this a couple times but I have gotten no response

Hello!

You should not have been given a username at all. Where did you get the bitcoin subscription? Our only authorized reseller is bitcoincodes.com and it provides instructions on how to use the code you get. The code is delivered immediately after the transaction confirmation and can be used to activate instantly any account you wish.

Also, what do you mean you needed two days to log in the site? Registration and log in are immediate. Who did you e-mail?

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

I went to the from the airvpn page to the bitcoinodes site using the link. I entered the username I wanted and the code that bitcoincodes gave me after the bitcoin network confirmed payment ( I see it as my SN when I post into the forums). But I see my name that I chose(Anarchosyndicalist) in the top right hand corner of the page. when I went to create account It asked for a username, a login, and a password. the Login ended up being the code bitcoincodes provided and a password I generated, but that doesn't seem to be right.

I tried to get help using the support area email at the top of the AirVPN page. I also used the helpdesk twice.

Hello!

Please follow the instructions that bitcoincodes gave you with the coupon code:

- register/log in our website with any account you wish to activate

- pick the appropriate plan from the payment plans (e.g. if you have a 3 months coupon, pick "3 months subscription" not recurring)

- insert the code (all uppercase) and click "APPLY".

The account you are logged in with will be immediately activated to premium status.

This procedure strengthens the anonymity layer because destroys correlations between your Bitcoin transfer and the account you activate.

Kind regards