Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.247.185
Adzkii

Connection problem on route - sites are getting blocked?

Good day to all,

I visit a site that blocks you for using VPN, so i used the feature Routes inside AirVPN settings to set the site to go on outgoing tunnel, i reconnected to a server so the settings are applied. Now when i visit the site that blocks you for using VPN . I get this error message "Your internet access is blocked"

I'm using ESET internet security. I whitelisted AirVPN program from aggressive HIPs. Also from the log files i see nothing from airvpn or the site i want to visit?

xow6n4c.png

Cheers.

If you cannot access it even without the tunnel, there is nothing much we can do. Check that you don't have any firewall or rules that might block you.

Alternatively you can check if the site is working from another hotspot around you.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

If that website is imporrtant to you then try with Tor Browser after connecting to Airvpn with network lock enabled. If Tor servers are also blocked then tell us what's the website and we can tell you if it's something related to your pc or not. Remember to try other AirVPN servers and protocols.

The sites of course work without airvpn but if i don't tunnel them, the sites are blocked for me, even if i tunnel the site i'm still blocked? I checked with my AV i don't think it's conflicting. The site i'm trying to visit has been whitelisted by AV by both IP and URL.

Cheers. 

It worked at the first time when using VPN+Tor here, I saw the captcha and then I see that I wouldn't waste 1 minute of my time with one website like that using Cloudfare.

The message:

Site Offline

HackForums.net for one reason or another didn't load. We might be offline, we might have a site error, or maybe just a serving error with our complex setup. In most cases wait a minute and refresh and we'll be back online. Web server is returning an unknown error There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your IP address: xx.xx.xx.xx

Error reference number: xxx

Cloudflare Location: xxxx

Yes but try using the VPN itself. I assume your using AirVPN, then access that website. That error message you received is from the website side, so it's worked for you with tor. 

Only protection i have on my PC is one AV and that's ESET Internet Security, i whitelisted all i could but what could be the issue?

Use Tor then, after you connect with AirVPN. They could be blocking openvpn, maybe you should change some settings, there is a thread here (search it) about hiding you are using openvpn. But can't you use Tor?...

i don't find tor to be good. It's detectable.

It works with that website and of course it´s detectable but not with your real IP. So?

I have no idea how tor is working on that site but not airvpn lol. have you tried without tor?

I haven't tried with all the servers but it seems it doesn't work, even avoiding openvpn fingerprinting (mssfix 130 for example). With Tor sometimes doesn't work and you must open a new circuit for that site to work. But as I said: you want to be able to connect to that website and you want to stay anonymous and avoid fingerprinting: use Tor. Period.

Is there a guide on here on how to hide openvpn? if there isn't a way then i'll just use tor with airvpn to access these sites.

Maybe they are simply blocking all AirVPN servers. If Tor is working then use it.