Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.135.197

I'm using the same servers, they report the same latency and still have port forwarding set the same and my torrent speeds have gone down from around 2.2mb/s to 400kb/s?

Are the servers supposed to fluctuate this much? Was consistent good speeds for the week over Christmas but now the last few days they just suck all the time.

Hello!

Have you tried changing servers then? There can be all manner of, sometimes small, alterations which eventually add up to causing a big disturbance. I assume your torrent client is configured correctly as well . You can check the server status' on the Status page. It would also befit you to post more system information for us, as we don't know your setup . Thanks.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

Have you tried changing servers then? There can be all manner of, sometimes small, alterations which eventually add up to causing a big disturbance. I assume your torrent client is configured correctly as well . You can check the server status' on the Status page. It would also befit you to post more system information for us, as we don't know your setup . Thanks.

Hi, yeah I have the port forwarding set-up properly. I think it was a guide you actually linked for help with the torrent settings for ports, among other things. I have tried a couple of servers in different locations, trying to get the lowest latency ones. My setup is Eddie on Windows 8.1, wired connection. Doing a speed test without the VPN on gives me 60-75 mb down.

Thanks for the swift reply, again. I swear you're an AI .