Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.205.146
greenclaydog

What countries do you want to see added in 2017?

I'm surprised no one mentioned Malaysia. Most of the countries mentioned here have poor records on internet privacy, including: Singapoor, France, and Japan. Brazil would be good but their infractructure is probably not able to support high bandwidth for a reasonable price. I vote for Malaysia and Luxumberg.

Start reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Malaysia

Just as a general rule: No religious country will ever be a good for place for internet freedom. It's mutually contradictable.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

zhang888: I disagree, Boleh VPN is based out of Malaysia and I used them along with Air for years. All of the European countries Air hosts in has censorship laws, especially France. But censorship laws applied to locals does not neccessarily affect VPN service, which is why you can host servers in Germany even though Germans get arrested for things like Holocaust denial. I would trust Malaysia more than Singapoore which was listed as a cooperating country hosting a NSA choke point to intercept Asia traffic and is probably also double dealing with the Chinese government. I would also vote for Japan but everything in Japan is expensive compared to other parts of Asia.

zhang888: I disagree, Boleh VPN is based out of Malaysia and I used them along with Air for years. All of the European countries Air hosts in has censorship laws, especially France. But censorship laws applied to locals does not neccessarily affect VPN service, which is why you can host servers in Germany even though Germans get arrested for things like Holocaust denial. I would trust Malaysia more than Singapoore which was listed as a cooperating country hosting a NSA choke point to intercept Asia traffic and is probably also double dealing with the Chinese government. I would also vote for Japan but everything in Japan is expensive compared to other parts of Asia.

France as been withdrawn by Air because of this.

"probably" is not a fact so as it is now, it's not the case (and it's very likely to not to be).

Please servers in Hungary Budapest or Serbija Beolgrad or Croatia Zagreb !!!Closer to users from croatia

Posted ... (edited)

Maybe we should make a list of countries that has been tried and are out of question at the moment (as long as conditions like censorship in said countries are like they currently are)?

Not to be confused with countries lacking because of shitty server quality

Maybe add to OP

Examples:

France

Italy

Japan

Korea

edit: umm maybe those were all of them 

Edited ... by ZPKZ

Not France please, ban  this country after last elections which will increase a capitalist vision of the order of the world and by consequence will decrease internet freedom ...

Costa Rica! There are no other servers in America but US and Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still, people don't read.

It's hopeless to voice your wishes here! You get silenced by the masses or people look at you with a frowny face because you suggest countries we ruled out years ago.

I suggest to write one last post as a summary and then close the topic.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Still, people don't read.

It's hopeless to voice your wishes here! You get silenced by the masses or people look at you with a frowny face because you suggest countries we ruled out years ago.

I suggest to write one last post as a summary and then close the topic.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

reading is so overrated. 

Most of the countries mentioned here have poor records on internet privacy, including: Singapoor, France, and Japan.

And never don't add 5,9 and 14-Eyes-countries:

USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, France, Holland, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Spain.

Look at your servers, 80% are in those Spy-countries. May be enough of this anti-privacy ?

Just as a general rule: No religious country will ever be a good for place for internet freedom. It's mutually contradictable.

To discriminate against countries because of religion or specific laws is not only bad service, it is also limiting internet freedom. Some users may have a good reason to choose one of these countries. If they can not get this here, they will have to choose an other VPN service where they have more freedom. A better option would be to give users the choice and maybe show a brief explanation of the situation before they join a server.

To discriminate against countries because of religion or specific laws is not only bad service, it is also limiting internet freedom. Some users may have a good reason to choose one of these countries. If they can not get this here, they will have to choose an other VPN service where they have more freedom. A better option would be to give users the choice and maybe show a brief explanation of the situation before they join a server.

airvpn.org/mission

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks, we have had enough suggestions. In practice, any country in the world has been suggested with just a few exceptions. :)

Locking thread.

Kind regards