Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.32.86
greenclaydog

Does anyone know what countries M247 hosts servers in other than the ones AirVPN has?

So, i cannot seem to figure out what countries M247 has servers in. On their webpage i only found the UK and Romania. But AirVPN has servers with them in Belgium, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and apparently as of this week Austria. Going with the trend of the past few server additions, what other countries do M247 operate in that could potentially become future server locations?

Wasn't your original question about countries other than ones AirVPN has?

Spain is in the list of available countries in Air for 3 years.

However M247 seem to expand their activities, so they might add more.

Yeah, that was my mistake. I was just mentioning that M247 also had servers in Spain. I didn't know they had any there. Where else do they have them if you would not mind me asking? Could hint at potential expansion in the future.

When privacy matters I'm not a big fan of UK based companies

Avoiding large providers based on their registered address is a very ambiguous statement, to say at least.

In this case, you will have to restrict yourself from using a large part of the internet, and if your list includes

U.S. based companies as well, probably you would have to abandon the internet entirely - since so many of

the core infrastructure are based in those states.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

You're perfectly right , and I'm very sad about that.

I'm not sure than internet , future and liberty are three words which goes well together