Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.9.7
Sign in to follow this  
rokyn

Re: .onion stopped working

hello admin,

is there on the forum or on the site a simple guide on how to connect tor over airvpn? i know there is a guide for connecting airvpn over tor (in fact i am having problems with that too, i just posted an help request..), but if i want to connect to an .onion site improving my security by using both tor and airvpn, what are the steps to follow? is it as easy as connecting to airvpn and then starting tor browser or it requires additional steps/configuration? i am using a mac with tunnelbrick at the moment but i can also use windows/linux if needed/simpler.

thank you once again

hello admin,

is there on the forum or on the site a simple guide on how to connect tor over airvpn? i know there is a guide for connecting airvpn over tor (in fact i am having problems with that too, i just posted an help request..), but if i want to connect to an .onion site improving my security by using both tor and airvpn, what are the steps to follow? is it as easy as connecting to airvpn and then starting tor browser or it requires additional steps/configuration? i am using a mac with tunnelbrick at the moment but i can also use windows/linux if needed/simpler.

thank you once again

Hello!

Connecting TOR over Air is just like connecting any program over Air. First connect to the VPN, then use TOR. Example: first connect to an Air server (without any proxy), then use the TOR browser bundle.

Please note that in this case, contrarily to the Air over TOR setup, only the programs which are specifically configured to be tunneled over TOR (for example the TOR browser) will use TOR over Air, all the others will use Air only.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards