Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.94.125

I've sent a support ticket, but I have yet to hear back from AirVPN. Anyway I decided to post here as well so more people get to discuss.

First of all, hello! I am new here on forums and to VPN in general. I've decided to finally get a VPN account after reading so many news of evil government agencies spying on us on every corner of the web. I've chosen AirVPN due to a lot of positive reviews on various sites and forums. Since I'm a more or less technical person I'll get right into it. My plan was to buy a 1 year AirVPN subscription and I have some questions about the payment. I've noticed AirVPN is offering a number of payment options, but there does not seem to be an option for bank/wire transfer. May I ask is there any specific reason for this? Because I would like to avoid using paypal to pay for this service since they don't play very nice with VPN providers and my account might also get flagged.

Staff?

A also have a potential suggestion and/or bug report. When applying for a plan you have to choose a duration. For example there are subscription options for 3 days, 1, 3, 6 and 12 months. When you pick one (i.e. 1 year) you get forwarded to the payment options page. Up to this moment I have not yet chosen whether to pay or not as I am just checking out the available options. The bug is that if you now go to your account page (client area) and open up the Invoices page you will notice that an invoice has been added to the list and is pending payment. I was browsing the website and I literally managed to add up to 6 pending invoices to the list this way that I needed to cancel manually.

The expected behavior should be that an invoice only appears in the list after a customer has clicked the "Confirm My Order" button after selecting the payment type.

Thanks!

Hello!

Hm, I doubt AirVPN could handle such direct transfers, without being severely burdened. You could also pay with a cryptocurrency if you wanted - although that would involve a whole series of extra steps haha. I can understand that you want to avoid PP. They indeed haven't been playing nicely with VPNs (or anyone they disagree with) for some time. However many members do still use PP, so it might work for you. Besides, using a VPN will get you flagged anyway lol.

Only Air can help you with actual billing though of course.

As for the supposed bug, it may be useful for backlogging stuff. Exactly like for sales. So that you don't miss the sale before buying.

Welcome to AirVPN!

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.