Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.198.130

Alcor has a high paket loss again and become unavailable, I'm sure the server will be dropped soon. Sadly its the only CIS server of AirVPN. Is it possible we get an alternative CIS server in Ukraine? Or Russia?

Alcor has a high paket loss again and become unavailable, I'm sure the server will be dropped soon. Sadly its the only CIS server of AirVPN. Is it possible we get an alternative CIS server in Ukraine? Or Russia?

Most likely not going to happen. Alcor has a very low user base and bandwidth is almost never a problem. When its not down it runs great, so its probably of no concern to them to add another server. it certainly wont happen in Russia. PIA got raided there and has since closed there business in Russia. Most VPN providers have followed their example.

UPDATE: Alcor is now the slowest server on AirVPN for me now. I used to get 30+ mb/s now i get less than one at best. Frankly it pisses me off how everytime servers get slower than snails and its brought to AirVPN's attention they just claim its a peering issue and sit with their thumb in their ass all day. For example Arneb is and has been really slow ever since they even thought about bringing it online several months ago; what did they do about it? Jack shit and now it is just as shitty as Alcor is now. Even other users are having problems with it, but nah is obviously on my end... *sarcasm* 

WHO cares if Pia get raided? Perfect Privacy Server got seized in netherland and last year France and Germany should Airvpn now close this locations too?

@anonymous_13

Did you try the Latvia servers or Lithuania? Maybe you get there good speed too

Many locations have actually packet loss maybe they are under ddos?

WHO cares if Pia get raided? Perfect Privacy Server got seized in netherland and last year France and Germany should Airvpn now close this locations too?

@anonymous_13

Did you try the Latvia servers or Lithuania? Maybe you get there good speed too

Many locations have actually packet loss maybe they are under ddos?

Who cares if PIA got raided? Probably PIA since they closed there fucking servers and had to reissue certs to all its users and AirVPN has outright refused to add a server there due to raids and potential censorship. But yes, Latvia and Lithuania are the best you are going to get short of Ukraine.

Hello!

At least officially they got raided .

As for the OP, "yes" it's "possible". But that doesn't mean it's likely to occur in the near future. Maybe you can submit a support ticket to ask if there's any plans for server expansion in your area of interest. However Russia most likely isn't going to be there, as Air is very picky about server locations; especially in terms of security and censorship.

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

It's possible, but unlikely. Air prefers to add servers in "unexplored" places and/or popular locations such as US, Canada, Netherlands, Germany and Sweden (those are their most popular locations, counting both users using these locations and amount of servers in each location) or (of course) in places they feel they need to add. As others have said, Alcor is one of the least used servers, so I don't think it will happen. Usually packet loss subsides quickly.

"I don't see myself as a hero because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity." - Edward Snowden

"The Internet is by the people, for the people." - Kim Dotcom