Not connected, Your IP: 3.19.27.178
just-me

IP Tracker shows real IP (using AirVPN)

M2xevo9.png

I am using AirVPN and the normal IP Lookup shows the AirVPN IP but if I use IP Tracker my real IP is showen

What Is Different Between IP Tracker And IP Lookup tool

IP Tracker and IP Lookup are similar IP tools. The only different is that IP tracker is designed to track more information about your own IP address and the computer behind.

how can I protect myself form this  leak?

Was wir an Niedern rühmen als Geduld, ist blasse Feigheit in der Brust - William Shakespeare

From the lock-icon, it looks like you have network lock disabled.

Have you tried enabling it?

You are right but if I enable it I get the same result. But I just find out it is a browser problem, if I use Vivaldi I only get the  external AirVPN IP. The problem must be inside of my Firefox. I hope I get a hint how to fix this

Was wir an Niedern rühmen als Geduld, ist blasse Feigheit in der Brust - William Shakespeare

at the moment I don't know I must be frustrated or mad - this result

iDojnJh.png

shows, that is not a Firefox problem rather a problem of the AirVPN Client (2.11.3). For this test I used the same Firefox (49.0.1) on my Win7 x64 Notebook as before

You are right but if I enable it I get the same result. But I just find out it is a browser problem, if I use Vivaldi I only get the  external AirVPN IP. The problem must be inside of my Firefox. I hope I get a hint how to fix this

Hold on, with Network Lock enabled anything else does not matter, it must be impossible for any program to send data from the physical interface to an arbitrary non-local, non-VPN server destination (except trivial cases in which you let some program modify firewall rules, of course). Can you describe your environment (OS exact version etc.)?

Kind regards

What exactly do you call a problem with AirVPN client? This IP - 196.53.45.78, is some junk from hotspot shield that you

appear to be using. When you connect other VPNs on top of Air - the result will be the IP that is first in your routing

table. Check everything on a clean machine and report back, together with logs if the issue persists.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

What exactly do you call a problem with AirVPN client? This IP - 196.53.45.78, is some junk from hotspot shield that you

appear to be using. When you connect other VPNs on top of Air - the result will be the IP that is first in your routing

table. Check everything on a clean machine and report back, together with logs if the issue persists.

If you look to the first post you see my real IP where I am using AirVPN. At the first moment it looks for my like a Firefox Problem but if I use Hotspot Shield on the same computer IP Tracker is not able to show my real IP and no I did not used it on top of AirVPN, I changed to Hotspot Shield to see if there is the same problem

and @Staff

fUCAmSx.png

If there is a way to send you a Aida Report I can do but I don't post this information public

Got any 3rd party software that might be preventing the network lock from working? 

(Symantec, ESET etc)

@ZPKZ

You are right, it looks like that WFC

vNLBg0x.png

is the problem. If I disable WFC and exit it the problem is gone (I only see the public IP) = Network Lock don't work correct it WFC is active. I hope there will be a solution to use AirVPN in combination with WFC.