Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.131.142
nonchiedercilaparola

Wake on wan under airvpn connection. Possible?

hi, i have my lan behind vodafone revolution router with no support for broadcasting magic packet feature so "wake on lan" app not work outside my lan. I would like to wake up my osx from internet so some suggest me to get information about airvpn. So is it possible to wake up my osx from outside using an airvpn configuration?

hi, i have my lan behind vodafone revolution router with no support for broadcasting magic packet feature so "wake on lan" app not work outside my lan. I would like to wake up my osx from internet so some suggest me to get information about airvpn. So is it possible to wake up my osx from outside using an airvpn configuration?

what device is your openvpn client?

You will still need a port forwarding capable router for that. Then forward any port with AirVPN, and forward

this port to your local LAN IP of the machine you wish to wake up, to UDP port 7.

i have to manually portforwarding all port or only port used by AirVPN?

P8 Lite android smartphone

You will still need a port forwarding capable router for that. Then forward any port with AirVPN, and forward

this port to your local LAN IP of the machine you wish to wake up, to UDP port 7.

i have to manually portforwarding all port or only port used by AirVPN?

P8 Lite android smartphone

only need to forward ports on the router if the router itself is the openvpn client.

but now you say your phone is your openvpn client.  weren't you wanting to wake up an osx machine?

smartphone <--> internet <- no-ip ddns service -> vodafone station <- portforwarding --> osx

this is my configuration, i would like to wake up my osx 

what device at your home is the openvpn client??  it's apparently not the osx machine as it's asleep.

smartphone <--> internet <- no-ip ddns service -> vodafone station <- portforwarding --> osx

what device at your home is the openvpn client??  it's apparently not the osx machine as it's asleep.

I have vodafone router with this vpn feature:

- IPSec, Client PPTP, Client L2TP, Server L2TP, Server PPTP

I have vodafone router with this vpn feature:

- IPSec, Client PPTP, Client L2TP, Server L2TP, Server PPTP

your router needs to support openvpn for it to work as a client of AirVPN.