Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.175.180
Keksjdjdke

The FBI's Plan to Begin Mass Hacking

The Stop Mass Hacking Act (S. 2952, H.R. 5321), which has bipartisan support, is composed of a single sentence:

"To prevent the proposed amendments to rule 41 
of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure from taking effect."

Wyden's bill attempts to stop the upcoming changes to Rule 41, set to take effect in less than 90 days.

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/fbis-quiet-plan-begin-mass-hacking

Here is a list of Senators' phone numbers (calling is much more effective than email for this purpose): http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=state

Ron Wyden and Rand Paul are the two Senators who consistently stand up for the Fourth Amendment and drag others along with them, my fave Senators by far    

Hello !

Isn't Rand Paul the only Republican with a brain? Why is he even Republican? lol.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello !

Isn't Rand Paul the only Republican with a brain? Why is he even Republican? lol.

The only Senator, there are a few others like Justin Amash, but yes - pretty much. Some libertarians/libertarian-leaning types prefer the Republican party hoping they might change it from within and finding it more effective to campaign from within it (sheeple seeing the R), so I guess that's why. In his case he also has presidential ambitions and running without the D or R behind your name is considered hopeless, unfortunately.

How many of you still believe that the 3 letter agencies need some kind of signed warrant to do what they

are both paid for and signed up to do? Every time I read it - this brings a little smile on my face.

Actually you should be worried if [name of your country here] does NOT hack other people in order to get,

but mostly trade, intelligence with other governments. Usually it's all about give and take. Do your own research

from this point.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

How many of you still believe that the 3 letter agencies need some kind of signed warrant to do what they

are both paid for and signed up to do? Every time I read it - this brings a little smile on my face.

Actually you should be worried if [name of your country here] does NOT hack other people in order to get,

but mostly trade, intelligence with other governments. Usually it's all about give and take. Do your own research

from this point.

What's your argument here, since they are going to break the law and spy anyway it's better to bend over than fight back? Because three letter agencies exist to screw people over and are above the law we should be good sheeple and accept that? I personally have no illusions about who these people are and what they stand for and how they operate. And I have no idea why I should be glad that authorities spy on people and trade intelligence, are you perhaps under the delusion that government is your friend and the authorities look after you? So the government agencies give and take and you act like it does people any good, no idea if you refer to the fake war on terror (which is just a war on our freedom) or what you are thinking of. Oh well, I guess you are right - I see now that I have to do my own research and if I do it will turn out that you have made excellent points and were right about everything. Silly me.