Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.164.162
ghostp

New servers in Poland

It would end my consideroations for other options and make me stay with AirVPN for long time. 

PS. Great job.

Greetings.

Hmm, AIR has quite high standards regarding datacenters. I wonder if there is a good datacenter in Poland that can keep up with those requirements.

Hmm, AIR has quite high standards regarding datacenters. I wonder if there is a good datacenter in Poland that can keep up with those requirements.

A very limited number of them actually, which can be counted on one hand

The traffic prices are extremely expensive in Poland, without actual reason,

except monopoly. Operating costs are much higher than Germany, Netherlands, France.

A 95th percentile option on a 1Gbit port will be around 400 Euros in a good datacenter,

for example here:

http://datahouse.pl/EN_22/get-the-quote-for-uniprocessor-servers-with-intel-xeon-processors-e3-and-e5.aspx

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Are there maybe any plans for adding servers in Poland?

except monopoly. Operating costs are much higher than Germany, Netherlands, France.

A 95th percentile option on a 1Gbit port will be around 400 Euros in a good datacenter,

for example here:

http://datahouse.pl/EN_22/get-the-quote-for-uniprocessor-servers-with-intel-xeon-processors-e3-and-e5.aspx

Not to stomp on anyone's dick, but AirVPN pretty much adds servers whenever and wherever they can. If its not here already often times there is a damn good reason why, and Zhang888 will often be the first person to tell you exactly why.

TL;DR: The question is never can they add servers, its why they have not added servers for that location. If its not there already its probably because it can't be done, or AirVPN isn't willing to foot the bill for it.

Are there maybe any plans for adding servers in Poland?

for example here:

Not to stomp on anyone's dick, but AirVPN pretty much adds servers whenever and wherever they can. If its not here already often times there is a damn good reason why, and Zhang888 will often be the first person to tell you exactly why.

TL;DR: The question is never can they add servers, its why they have not added servers for that location. If its not there already its probably because it can't be done, or AirVPN isn't willing to foot the bill for it.

Hello !

It's not just bills either, it's also ethics and user privacy/security concerns. It's one of the things I absolutely love about Air - the iron will they have when it comes to considering security.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.