Not connected, Your IP: 44.221.46.132
skxBMrYsxlli

Netflix now blocked on all AirVPN nodes

Hello,

After reading what seems like a tome of information in the forums about Netflix and Airvpn (over the last 2 days) - am I to believe that I will never be able to watch Netflix in Australia again because of the vpn? I have only just signed up to Airvpn and I too cannot access Australian content in my own country - never mind from anywhere else which BTW I have no interest in at this point. So it would be true to say that there is no solution to this and I should stop wasting time looking for solutions? Newbie here !

The solution is as simple as disconnecting the VPN. Netflix has decided that their draconian geo content restrictions are more important than the privacy of their customers. Either you disconnect or you do not use Netflix. The same situation is occurring with every other VPN provider out there. 

If you want to continue watching Netflix, disconnect and watch your show and then reconnect once you are done. 

I chose NOT to use Netflix & cancelled my account about 12 x months ago.

I tried Stan for a while - but I'll just go back to the "old-fashioned" way!

I chose NOT to use Netflix & cancelled my account about 12 x months ago.

I tried Stan for a while - but I'll just go back to the "old-fashioned" way!

spying on the neighbors for entertainment?

Or Any other video streaming services. HBO, Hulu, Showtime streaming apps that is. Im using my iphone, but would like to watch movies on it.

Or Any other video streaming services. HBO, Hulu, Showtime streaming apps that is. Im using my iphone, but would like to watch movies on it.

Why would anyone whatch movies on streaming services and pay for them, or watch them on a phone? The money only goes to corporatocracy and the richest 1%. The only way to change this world for the better is to ditch everything you have been learned to do. There are plenty of torrent sites where you can download everything and more, than is in those streaming sites. You are safe inside VPN, especially AirVPN. There is no need to pay for the things you want!

Zeitgeist!!

Why would anyone whatch movies on streaming services and pay for them, or watch them on a phone? The money only goes to corporatocracy and the richest 1%. The only way to change this world for the better is to ditch everything you have been learned to do. There are plenty of torrent sites where you can download everything and more, than is in those streaming sites. You are safe inside VPN, especially AirVPN. There is no need to pay for the things you want!

Zeitgeist!!

Your opinion is not that wrong. But even if it supports such practices to a certain degree, this money also goes to your favourite actors and movie crews. It is them who make a movie a movie in the first place.

A more sane view on it would be to look for legal options as much as you can and only resort to file sharing if you don't find anything useful. Streaming is in a terrible state in my opinion but it gets better. Just, please, don't download just because you don't have to pay.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

For a while I was trying to hunt down the IP ranges necessary to let Netflix/Amazon/etc through the VPN, like I have with other services that need it, but ended up with enormous lists of ranges and a) got lazy and wasn't sure if there was a better way or if I was going about it the right way.

Does anyone, perhaps with better knowledge of such things (I'm not even sure which CDN(s) Netflix is using, I know they have their own, but I imagine they use more,) have a list/breakdown like the one in this old post on the dd-wrt forums?

Netflix customer service / IT / escalated technical tickets have been useless so far.  They claimed, "we don't have that information," and I was like.... uhhh, somebody in the organization definitely does...

I'm a US customer just trying to access services I already pay for, without having to disable network lock and disconnect from the VPN every time I decide to watch something and back and forth.