Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.112.111
zoutje

Can only connect (the automatic) recommended server

Bought and installed airvpn today, but can only make one connection. When trying to change the server airvpn can't connect any more and keeps flushing DNS.

After a lot of research I found that reinstalling the tap-driver that comes with airvpn, gives a partial solution. I can again connect with the recommended server, but then again no reconnection or possibikity to change server to another country.

When surfing the internet I did find this forum thread and I'm affraid that it represents my problem.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-networking/problem-with-windows-tap-adapter-v9/ec1dd3b6-c756-4aef-b38d-d81aee42821d?auth=1

I hope someone has a better solution for me??

Hello !

​How about posting some lovely logs for us? Served in spoiler tags of course.

​Check that all your adapters are set to obtain both IP and DNS addresses automatically and if you have adapters that you don't use, then disable them.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

High all,

I managed to get it working.

Propably had to do with multiple tap-windows adapters from other VPN-services I tried before I bought this one.

So I deleted everything I could find from recently other vpn-tools. And .. unistalled every tap-windows adapter found.

Then reinstalled everything.

Thank you for your reply

zoutje

Well that was pretty much in line with what I said as well. I'm glad you got it working. Maybe you can check out the experimental version of Eddie if you wish

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.