Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.150.80

Hi there,

i'd like to know how to setup Vuze, especially which options i should enable for anonymously torrenting.It's already bound to the VPN network interface, but i don't know what to setup. Should i activate uPNP and what about the other options within the screenshot below?

Thanks in advance,

Greetings

You don't have to setup anything special, you may want to forward a high port in the client area for better performance.

UPNP and NAT-PMP will not work when you use OpenVPN so you don't have to enable them.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

You don't have to setup anything special, you may want to forward a high port in the client area for better performance.

UPNP and NAT-PMP will not work when you use OpenVPN so you don't have to enable them.

Thanks for your quick reply. So it's safe to let the standard settings on "From a tracker, DHT, PEX, Added from Plugin, Incoming Connection" enabled?

Hello !

Mr zhang didn't say it this time, but maybe you should consider switching to open-alternatives ike qBittorent

I don't know how fast your internet speeds are or what the default settings in vuze are, but increasing the amount of connections can make things faster too ^^

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello !

Mr zhang didn't say it this time, but maybe you should consider switching to open-alternatives ike qBittorent

I don't know how fast your internet speeds are or what the default settings in vuze are, but increasing the amount of connections can make things faster too ^^

Hum, i don't like qBittorrent cause it appears to ignore the network interface bindings if the network adapter for the VPN is closed and cannot be found, at least it seems to work like this in linux, this is the most important feature for me. If you can recommend such a client it would be nice :-)