Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.13.201

Would you obligde to authorities?

Say if there are auhtorities looking to investigate an individual whom uses your VPN service, would you comply and hand over as much information as there is (I realize, there wont be much information to hand out, and would probably be nearly impossible to find which profile to look into, but this is a hypothetical)?

I read somewhere you signed as agreement that would prohibit authorities to see into users information, but I cant find that again and dont remember the exact words.

Anyways, appreciate any answer given.

Hello !

Hard to say, since it depends on the circumstances/specifics. But in general, AirVPN is assumed to have the fighting spirit to resist it as much as possible - evident by their security architecture, attention to detail in their own legal agreements that they tell us they follow and their attention to the various legal realities of the countries in which they have servers. For one thing, they won't even set up servers in a country if they don't think it has a sufficiently good privacy policy, so that's a good indicator.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding, it seems obvious what you mean, but I want to be certain. Are you asking about the service, or the people using it? The service is described well by @LZ1 above. The people are another matter.

I would not give in to any authority, not even if they claim lives will be lost if I do not. Many think that privacy and security are a tradeoff, but I think you can have both at the same time. The difference is that those hungry for power have to pretend security is only possible when privacy ceases to exist.

Are there those who abuse privacy to destroy and harm others? Absolutely. But no measure of privacy lost can make you secure. All it does is feed the power vacuums of the world with more power. And all they do is demand you have less privacy and less freedom.

So there is nothing to gain for anyone but the power hungry. I will never comply with them. And I doubt many others here would either.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

I'd give you a like, but I reached my daily quota, so how about an imaginary pat on the back and a beer on me, lol.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.