Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.110.119
Sign in to follow this  
wildwill532

New here from pia

Im on a trial phase, have year and half left at pia but got tired of 7-14mbps speed test which means when torrenting it would be anywhere from 300kb-1.3mb pretty lousy. i just tested avpn how the hell am i getting speeds of 90-100mpbs which could mean 7-10mb a second max dl speed? that is insane even if it drops at night time still thats a huge increase in speed and i will be definitely switching to avpn as soon as my 3 day trail is up. Why is there such a difference in speeds?

If you check the status tab on this website and then examine the top speeds you will see that you are not alone.  At this exact time there are 5 shown with well over 100 meg.  I average 50-100 almost always and I am not even using servers in the country in which I reside.  Even more impressive to me is that while maintaining great speeds I virtually never lose a connection.  I does happen of course but rarely!

Hello !

Why is there a difference? Because AirVPN is quality.

AirVPN guarantees certain upload and download speeds, as you can see on the front page. They also use all their own tech, so to my knowledge,

they can optimize things a lot more than many other VPN services perhaps can. Note that they also have various port-forwarding features, so that

you can use P2P software and retain some good speeds. I can tell you, AirVPN is one of THE BEST VPNs out there to my knowledge. A lot of the

other VPNs, including PIA, have either been caught doing things no VPN provider should do or done other things which are suspicious or unsightly.

I would recommend that you go for 3 months of AirVPN. It's a reasonable price, as you'll see, because the quality is so very very high. Then you'll get

time to test it out fully. Also, don't expect a sale from AirVPN. I've never seen one. But that's fine, because this is such a great service that it shouldn't

be cheapened at the possible expense of our security or whatever else. I've seen many "lifetime subscriptions" to other services like PureVPN and while

they're tempting, it's no use paying for something which is either unreliable, stabs you in the back or both.

https://www.privacytools.io/

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello !

AirVPN guarantees certain upload and download speeds, as you can see on the front page. They also use all their own tech, so to my knowledge,

they can optimize things a lot more than many other VPN services perhaps can. Note that they also have various port-forwarding features, so that

you can use P2P software and retain some good speeds. I can tell you, AirVPN is one of THE BEST VPNs out there to my knowledge. A lot of the

other VPNs, including PIA, have either been caught doing things no VPN provider should do or done other things which are suspicious or unsightly.

I would recommend that you go for 3 months of AirVPN. It's a reasonable price, as you'll see, because the quality is so very very high. Then you'll get

time to test it out fully. Also, don't expect a sale from AirVPN. I've never seen one. But that's fine, because this is such a great service that it shouldn't

be cheapened at the possible expense of our security or whatever else. I've seen many "lifetime subscriptions" to other services like PureVPN and while

they're tempting, it's no use paying for something which is either unreliable, stabs you in the back or both.

I'm sorry what? We've gotten sales plenty times here at AirVPN, black friday or what the name of that American sales day thing was again, christmas and so on. And although they aren't huge they are still great to purchase a renewel of 1 year every year.

Hello !

I'm sorry what? We've gotten sales plenty times here at AirVPN, black friday or what the name of that American sales day thing was again, christmas and so on. And although they aren't huge they are still great to purchase a renewel of 1 year every year.

I'm just trying to lower expectations for sales, since I think there's a good chunk of new people who expect huge deals. But to date I've not seen any

offers on other websites for AirVPN; which I just wanted to express is okay, since it's so worth it anyhow. But it's of course nice if they have black friday

sales (I think it's called Cyber Monday and maybe that's when the sales are).

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.