Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.202.4
Evenstar

Blocking traffic when VPN disconnects

Hi

I am trialling your service at the moment, great so far! Will definitely be signing up if all continues to go well.

I am wondering if you have an FAQ for how to block my p2p (uTorrent) if the VPN connection goes down. I've seen several comments about being able to do it in a firewall. Can it be done in the Windows firewall or do I need a 3rd party one? Do you have any guides that could help me with the setup?

Thanks

Hi

I am trialling your service at the moment, great so far! Will definitely be signing up if all continues to go well.

I am wondering if you have an FAQ for how to block my p2p (uTorrent) if the VPN connection goes down. I've seen several comments about being able to do it in a firewall. Can it be done in the Windows firewall or do I need a 3rd party one? Do you have any guides that could help me with the setup?

Thanks

Hello!

Thank you for your nice words.

Yes, it is possible to do it with the Win7 firewall.

Please have a look at this thread and do not hesitate to reply if you need further information or support:

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=1626&Itemid=142

Kind regards

Hello,

I am aware this thread is very old  ,  however, can this be done with the Kaspersky Firewall (bundled in Kaspersky Internet Security)?

I've searched around and couldn't find any information on this topic.

Any help would be awesome!

Hello,

I am aware this thread is very old  ,  however, can this be done with the Kaspersky Firewall (bundled in Kaspersky Internet Security)?

I've searched around and couldn't find any information on this topic.

Any help would be awesome!

You've searched around? I searched for kaspersky and found a good solution. No offense.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.