Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.143.4
fongocall

Do you think you are a professional / master at masking your identity?

Just as the title asks, Do you think you are a professional / master at masking your identity?

Do you think its impossible using airvpn by itself would prevent your internet service provider from unmasking your identity and activities using airvpn?

We would love to hear why you think your 100% secure, and what you have done to achieve this.

I don't think I'm a professional per se, but I do like to think I'm pretty decent, and no using just airVPN isn't enough to mask your identity there are several methods to find someones identity that doesn't involve traffic. Cookies for one is a good way to track people and about 90% of the population uses social media and you just track them back to that. If you really wanna achieve full anonymity you gotta make sure nothing can track you, don't use social media, don't put your information anywhere. And even if you wanna put it somewhere like paypal either use a fake name or try not to use it too many places. Set your browser to don't save cookies and other data, private window on firefox for example

1. There are no ranks regarding your identity masking skill. You do it based on your goal. Example: I torrent much, so the only thing I need is another IP address which is visible to peers. Goal reached.

2. Not sure if I understand this question correctly. The ISP and any other entity between device and the AirVPN server should not be able to unmask what I do when I use OpenVPN because of its integrity and encryption features.

3. Who is "we"? 100% secure from what?

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Just as the title asks, Do you think you are a professional / master at masking your identity?

Do you think its impossible using airvpn by itself would prevent your internet service provider from unmasking your identity and activities using airvpn?

We would love to hear why you think your 100% secure, and what you have done to achieve this.

1. No.

2. No.

3. 99% secure is when you cancel your Internet subscription and dump your mobile devices. You'll still be caught by traffic control camera's, security camera's in public places and in shops/mals, and you're also seen and sometimes remembered by people who will see you walking around.

i'm not even close

i type a certain way

dox myself half the other time

and always tweaken the local

bricken boxz

Who is 'We'? Are you representing somebody?

Absolutely no-one alive or dead is a master at concealing their identity. No exceptions.

No VPN or combination of tools, utilities, and habits can allow this. Even a very good impersonation of another is still identifiable. The very words you use, the punctuation you use or neglect to use, and even the spelling of certain words like grey or gray can help to identify you to an observant person.

And not to be rude, but anyone who thinks they can mask their identity online is a fool.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

1) No

2) My ISP has to know my ID since I openly pay them, but AirVPN certainly does mask my activities from them. That is a major factor in having it.

3) No one is 100% secure. Use HTTPS as much as possible, and our (other) favourite browser add ons mentioned all over. Use a secure private email provider for anything you want to keep private. Common sense - don't give information away unless necessary, and keep up to date with security issues and tips & tricks by reading stuff such as these forums.

Absolutely no-one alive or dead is a master at concealing their identity. No exceptions.

No VPN or combination of tools, utilities, and habits can allow this. Even a very good impersonation of another is still identifiable. The very words you use, the punctuation you use or neglect to use, and even the spelling of certain words like grey or gray can help to identify you to an observant person.

And not to be rude, but anyone who thinks they can mask their identity online is a fool.

The methods you mentioned it is not impossible to change up your habits, change your spelling and wordings infact to some people it comes natural, it is VERY much possible to mask your identity online, in person it may not be given that people can see you and information is kept about you at birth and you need ID to do anything really but online it is possible and has and is being done.

Whoever modified my previous post can you fix the mess you made of the quoted text? Mess with the posts as you see fit but try not to trash them thanks.

Nobody modified your posts.

Whoever modified my previous post can you fix the mess you made of the quoted text? Mess with the posts as you see fit but try not to trash them thanks.

It's a bug of CKEditor. The second time you open the same post containing quotes (write, leave page, load saved content or write, post, edit this post) and you press Backspace somewhere, the quote boxes go to limbo. Workaround: If you make mistakes, mark everything you did wrong and replace it.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

It's a bug of CKEditor. The second time you open the same post containing quotes (write, leave page, load saved content or write, post, edit this post) and you press Backspace somewhere, the quote boxes go to limbo. Workaround: If you make mistakes, mark everything you did wrong and replace it.

Yes, an extremely annoying bug. Another workaround is just pressing ENTER at the end of the each quoted piece (outside the quote itself). You will notice that the quoted piece will be re-formatted properly. After that, if you delete a character in the text, you should not lose the quote boxes anymore. Note: if you have various pieces of quotes text, you will need to press ENTER at the end of each quoted piece, before starting to edit your own text.

Kind regards

There is no such thing as perfect anonymity or perfect privacy. You can take steps of increasing complexity and increasing cost and increasing time to implement depending on what your threat model is, i.e. who you think you have to protect yourself from.