Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.254.35
Sign in to follow this  
nowandever29

RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)

Hi, I just signed up, and I am trying to connect to my system remotely via RDP, which runs on port 3389 TCP/UDP. I went to add it as a forwarded port, and I get the message that it is already in the list; I don't see it in the list, so I guess it is a default? Anyway, when I connect the VPN then try to connect to the system (from work) with RDP to the external address it gives me (150.x.x.x), it cannot connect.

Please help!

Hi, I just signed up, and I am trying to connect to my system remotely via RDP, which runs on port 3389 TCP/UDP. I went to add it as a forwarded port, and I get the message that it is already in the list; I don't see it in the list, so I guess it is a default? Anyway, when I connect the VPN then try to connect to the system (from work) with RDP to the external address it gives me (150.x.x.x), it cannot connect.

Please help!

Hello!

There are two potential problems here.

First, RDP server listens to port 3389 TCP, not UDP. If port 3389 TCP is already reserved on our system, you can either:

- change the listening port in the RDP server (it is configurable), or

- remap port 3389 TCP (local port) to another forwarded port for your account.

Second, we have no VPN server exit-IP corresponding to 150.*.*.*. Check the exit-IP of the VPN server your RDP server is connected to.

After that, your RDP server should be reachable on the following address:port:

:

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or support.

Kind regards