Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.111.48

Hello,

First I wanna say that I'm very satified with the service. Great servers, no disconnection, nice people here with big security concerns and good skills !
I just would like to enjoy more of my connection speed. I'm on 1gbps fiber and my speed is cap at max 160Mb on you servers.

Is there a plan to offer more speed as we are more and more in big cities to have this kind of connection ?

Thank you !

R.D.

Hello,

First I wanna say that I'm very satified with the service. Great servers, no disconnection, nice people here with big security concerns and good skills !

I just would like to enjoy more of my connection speed. I'm on 1gbps fiber and my speed is cap at max 160Mb on you servers.

Is there a plan to offer more speed as we are more and more in big cities to have this kind of connection ?

Thank you !

R.D.

Hello!

Thank you for your nice feedback.

That's not realistic with the current pricing. Maybe with the next gen AirVPN, with 10 Gbit/s lines and more powerful CPUs, but necessarily prices would skyrocket (residentials ISPs promising 100 Mbit/s bandwidth for a few dollars per month are just selling a marketing fabricated fantasy).

We would like to underline anyway that we do NOT cap anything, so the 160 Mbit/s limit you experience is not due to some explicit throttling, but to the physical limits of the infrastructure: a VPN server must provide 320 Mbit/s to give a client 160 Mbit/s. On 1 Gbit/s lines that means a 32% occupation of the total available bw.

Kind regards

Thank you for your answer.
It makes sense and I'm ok with the idea to pay more to get more speed. Maybe a premium service ?

I'm not sure to understand what you mean about "residentials ISPs promising 100 Mbit/s bandwidth for a few dollars per month are just selling a marketing fabricated fantasy"

In my case I've 1Gbps FTTH for 30€/Month, and speed is not capped at all. Services are great with any kind of content (video streaming, newsgoups, low latency gaming and so on.)