Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.27.232
JonVPN

VPN Connecting / Disconnecting Loop

Hello, so I'm very new to asking around in the forums but I've finally hit the point where I cant find a solution anywhere.

I've had AirVPN for a good little while now and have never had any trouble with it at all.

I use it on my computer, and my phone. But recently I've had nonstop issues with AirVPN connecting at all, and on top of that trying to fix it I was messing up my computer connecting to my wifi.

Luckily I was able to fix my computers issue with connecting to my wifi, but I still can't connect to AirVPN.

Any help would be very much appreciated, I've really enjoyed using this service and would love to continue to.

If it helps, here is a copy of the log. AirVPN_20151120_142548.txt

*Edit*

For anyone else having the same issue, I found the solution for me here:

https://airvpn.org/topic/8320-solved-connects-but-ip-doesnt-change-on-windows-server-essentials-2012/

I have same problem with tunnel driver few times every week.

I managed to fix it by going to Preferences - Advanced - General tab and put "Force TAP interface UP" and then press "Uninstall Driver".
After that connect normally (and client will install new tunnel driver automatically).
When "Waiting for TUN/TAP" loop happens again I just do it again.

Not permanent solution but work for me.