Not connected, Your IP: 3.88.254.50

I have been trying to forward a port to my computer through AirVPN. However when testing if the port is open, using canyouseeme.org or airvpn.org/port the port is shown as being closed. This occurs on both my Arch Linux laptop, and my Android phone. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if their is an obvious fix that I'm overlooking. This feature is an important feature to me and any help resolving this would be appreciated.

The issue just resolved itself, so I'm not really are what was wrong but it works now. It could have been that the application listening wasn't running, and are reboot restarted it.

I've been having a similar problem. I have forwarded ports set up for my p2p client (Transmission) to use, but recently, the ports need to be changed every few days since they suddenly seem to be closed. For each port that has suddenly stopped working, my client area on the airvpn website seems to indicate that the port is still open, but both Transmission and canyouseeme.org indicate that the port is closed. Occasionally, the closed port seems to re-open itself, but usually I just create a new port as soon as I see that the current one has stopped forwarding.

I wasn't really keeping track of the outage frequency, but if I had to guess, I would say I have had to create new ports three times in the past two weeks or so. Transmission is the only application I have configured to use forwarded ports.