Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.126.74
Sign in to follow this  

I've had Airvpn around  5-6 weeks now and I can honestly say I've never had a better service. The transparency and communication from them are top notch if there's security bugs/flaws rather than hide or conceal it they inform and remedy it. My previous VPN didn't even mention the WebRTC leaks yet on Airvpn the information is very apparent and solutions are abundant. The speed for me has always been excellent always maxing my connection to most (US servers excluded as that is way over the pond but still good) they have a guaranteed 4mb either way but to be honest their guarantee is never needed as I never see slow downs. I Really like the Eddie client and never had problems using it. The cost is also superb 5 euro a month if you pay in 3 or 6 month instalments. The only time I've had problems connecting to Airvpn was my recent trip to Lanzarote. I was able to connect sometimes but mostly I wasn't able to but this in no way was an Airvpn problem it was a hotel wifi sucks problem.

So in conclusion my opinion on Airvpn is that it's very cheap (£11 for 3 months), extremely reliable, great communication, great client, and very honest company.