Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.115.195
InactiveUser

How Lenovo & MS backdoor your OS

That leaves the only option for real privacy is to remove the battery from your phone. Very very annoyingly (and probably not coincidentally), most cell manufacturers are emulating IPhone in not allowing battery removal. FUCK!!!

Latest models are overpriced anyway, but yes I hate the new models that makes it impossible to remove battery especially at times with CustomROM things can go wrong and at times it may not be possible to use the lock button to restart it removing battery tends to fix it

My solution works. I have never owned a mobile phone. I will never buy one. I do not leave home except to get groceries, or visit my doctor.

And ultimately, the more they lock the devices down, the more of a market they make for more decent devices.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

My solution works. I have never owned a mobile phone. I will never buy one. I do not leave home except to get groceries, or visit my doctor.

And ultimately, the more they lock the devices down, the more of a market they make for more decent devices.

Sure that's nice, except when for example your ISP fucks up insanely and wants to charge you double and only way to yell at them to fix it is with a phone

Can you become anymore of a legend lol, impressive.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

srs no cellphone? My grandfather @ 90 has the newest iphone

srs no cellphone? My grandfather @ 90 has the newest iphone

Richard Stallman doesn't have one either

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

OmniNegro is Richard Stallman!! :D

It all makes sense now! I mean he lives in Texas, so he's presumeably far from civilisation right?! Yet he knows so much. It must be true.

I actually respect Richard Stallman too much to pretend to be him. I look similar though. Long hair, shrubby beard, just much more thin than he is. I am about the same age too...

I agree with pretty much everything he ever said. The only few exceptions were largely things I misunderstood until I read up on what his motives were. (Like the AMD/ATI fiasco.)

My life, however has not been nearly as influential on technology as his. That man stands right alongside Linus Torvalds.

And for the few reading this that do not know who these people are, here you go. Read and learn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds

I honestly am unsure how much of this is complementary or sarcastic. And I do not honestly care. (Have your fun. I have thick skin.)

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

I actually respect Richard Stallman too much to pretend to be him. I look similar though. Long hair, shrubby beard, just much more thin than he is. I am about the same age too...

I agree with pretty much everything he ever said. The only few exceptions were largely things I misunderstood until I read up on what his motives were. (Like the AMD/ATI fiasco.)

My life, however has not been nearly as influential on technology as his. That man stands right alongside Linus Torvalds.

And for the few reading this that do not know who these people are, here you go. Read and learn.

I honestly am unsure how much of this is complementary or sarcastic. And I do not honestly care. (Have your fun. I have thick skin.)

It was simply a joke, I respect RM very much, and also you. Sometimes I have asked myself if RM would be here (I think he uses a VPN), and reading what you and LZ1 posted I couldn't resist

Well of course it's complimentary. Who wouldn't want the real-life version of Gandalf, who not only knows how to banish demons, but is a hacker too? Hahaha

Gandalf would definitely be a FOSS dev lol.

In the future, when I have enough money set away, I'll have two set-ups: One for video games and one for absolutely everything else. Honestly, I'd have switched to Debian by now if it weren't for the fact that a massive majority of games between 1997 and current day run below par through WINE and other methods. It's a pain enough to get something from 1997 to run properly on 10 regardless.

​On another note, my current motherboard happens to be ASUS and use UEFI, but it's from a time prior to 2012. Does that raise any security issue? If so, what security issue is raised?

"The problem is that when people hear the term "big brother", they immediately think it's scary or bad, but I don't. I think, wow, I love my big brother." ~ Michael Scott