Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.23.119

spent over an hour looking for this client. still have no idea where the download section is? why are these security things impossible for normal users to do?

i had some linux thing i got onto my tails, double clicked every file ran every file cant get nothing to install, seems i have to reprogram the dam thing? all i want is for my ISP to see im not using tor. ffs

spent over an hour looking for this client. still have no idea where the download section is? why are these security things impossible for normal users to do? i had some linux thing i got onto my tails, double clicked every file ran every file cant get nothing to install, seems i have to reprogram the dam thing? all i want is for my ISP to see im not using tor. ffs

Hello,

please click "Enter" from the upper menu of our web site then click the icon matching your system to access instructions and download page for that system. Please read the courtesy e-mail for an executive summary of our service. We also recommend that you read answers to FAQ.

To hide Tor usage to your ISP connect to a VPN server. Once the connection is established use Tor.

Kind regards

spent over an hour looking for this client. still have no idea where the download section is? why are these security things impossible for normal users to do? i had some linux thing i got onto my tails, double clicked every file ran every file cant get nothing to install, seems i have to reprogram the dam thing? all i want is for my ISP to see im not using tor. ffs

Just to add that you can't run (or install) Windows .exe files on Linux. Windows is an OS that requires you to download many files from many sources to get what you want. Linux works the opposite way in that (practically) everything you'll ever need is held in software repositories. Repositories ('repos') are servers hosted by the Linux distribution creators which contain the latest packages for the distribution you're using. So instead of going to Mozilla's site to download Firefox, then to Google for Chrome, Steam for... well... Steam... you can just issue a command on your computer to download and install them directly from the people who maintain your flavour of Linux. Most Linux distros these days have 'app stores' or equivalent software where you can search and install (or uninstall, or upgrade) packages using an easy interface.

This isn't always 100% true (for example you can often get newer packages or updates for proprietary drivers etc direct from manufacturers before they hit many distributions' repos). However it's a good rule of thumb. Note again that no Windows apps are available natively, so yes you can get cross platform apps like Firefox,Steam, etc as noted earlier, but you can't directly install MS Office for example (use Libre Office or WPS instead). 

A web page called 'Linux is not Windows' is old now but still relevant. Persevere, you'll learn a whole lot and be safer and more secure for it.