Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.175.46
ciub

Facebook via CH server

I tried to sign up on FB via your CH server, I was somehow spotted as FB requested verification via phone. 

Yes, i cleared all browser's data and yes, I was on incognito mode. 

The solution is obvious: Register when disconnected. Also, do you have to verify your number? Because I wouldn't do it, and there must be a button to skip it.

incognito mode

If you're referring to the "Incognito Mode" in a browser, it does not make you "anonymous". It just doesn't save your browsing data (history, cache, etc.).

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

It's not unusual for Facebook to require phone verification. However, it's not related to your browser's data or incognito mode. Instead, I assume they (correctly) detected your IP to be a VPN or proxy.

Air has two CH servers. If you look them up in Maxmind's IP database:
Kitalpha:
GeoIP Country Edition: CH, Switzerland
Virginis:
GeoIP Country Edition: A1, Anonymous Proxy

I'm not sure to what lengths Facebook goes to "classify" IP addresses, but it's easy to see how a geoiplookup result of "Anonymous Proxy" would trigger their verification process.

If none of Air's servers let you join Facebook without going through phone verification (and if you don't find it acceptable to register "in the clear"), I suggest you buy an unregistered prepaid SIM. Do keep in mind that inserting a new SIM into your present phone will allow your phone service provider to link your two identities (see: IMEI)
So, if you're worried about your government, you need a burner phone for your prepaid SIM. But if you only want to avoid handing over your real phone number to Facebook, a prepaid SIM alone will do the job.

all of my content is released under CC-BY-SA 2.0

incognito is important to avoid cookies and stuff...

obviously I can't sign up using my real ip...

sorry, no anonymous sim cards here.

You can use some relays from vpngate.net for a single registration.

Note that it's not anonymous and logs are generally kept, but if your task is just to hide your IP from Facebook, it will work.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I think facebook block any IP that is different from the ip provided by an "home" isp. I did a lot of tests, the only successful tests have been when the account was made from an IP provided by an "home" isp. If I'm wrong, free to correct mesmirk.png

Hello,

you're wrong.

Kind regards

Ok, and what I did wrong? IaIFZVe.gif

Sorry, please ignore that message, it needed to be edited and was published by mistake.

Kind regards