Not connected, Your IP: 3.148.117.71
Sign in to follow this  
lsat

more paymentoptions are needed

PayPal seems to be unreliable and unpredictable (it hindered protonmail fundrising campaign by freezing its account )

general forum

Avantage demands ID documents since December, 2014 (source- users' complains from another vpn provider's forum). I cannot provide a link here because of forum rules concerning mentioning other vpn competitors

So the owner should seek another payment options using credit cards in proper way.

Hello,

when we did not perform stringent verifications on credit cards we received an unacceptable amount of frauds. Now we're glad that Avangate has managed to reduce frauds dramatically, we're very pleased with that and we will not change our policy. We accept a wide variety of cryptocurrencies for your purposes.

Kind regards

Hello,

when we did not perform stringent verifications on credit cards we received an unacceptable amount of frauds. Now we're glad that Avangate has managed to reduce frauds dramatically, we're very pleased with that and we will not change our policy. We accept a wide variety of cryptocurrencies for your purposes.

Kind regards

Very sensible...BUT... not so good for me!  I tried to buy a sub (Ihave liked almost everything I have read from/about you).  All went well until 'Avangate', who, for some reason could not charge either my credit or debit card (from one of the major banks in scandinavia).  I got no help from mailing either them or you.  I feel you really should have a European agency in addition to 'Avangate' in America.

Hello,

Kind regards

Very sensible...BUT... not so good for me!  I tried to buy a sub (Ihave liked almost everything I have read from/about you).  All went well until 'Avangate', who, for some reason could not charge either my credit or debit card (from one of the major banks in scandinavia).  I got no help from mailing either them or you.  I feel you really should have a European agency in addition to 'Avangate' in America.

Avangate is in Europe.

Kind regards