Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.205.60
mblue

limit to unique IP connections on premium plan

I plan to use my two different IP address (two physical locations) due to family and travel for work.  I couldn't find anything in the terms of service about this.  Is it supported?  What about simultaneous connection (i.e. laptop + cell phone)?  Thank you.

I plan to use my two different IP address (two physical locations) due to family and travel for work.  I couldn't find anything in the terms of service about this.  Is it supported?  What about simultaneous connection (i.e. laptop + cell phone)?  Thank you.

Hello!

You can use an Air account on as many devices as you wish. Up to three devices can connect simultaneously to different VPN servers using the same account.

Kind regards

Thank you for the quick reply and sorry for the newbie question.  When you stated that up to three devices can connect simultaneously to different VPN servers, I assume that once I purchase a plan, it will become obvious to me how to select a pool of servers and direct my laptop to use sever A and my phone to use server B?  Thank you!

Thank you for the quick reply and sorry for the newbie question.  When you stated that up to three devices can connect simultaneously to different VPN servers, I assume that once I purchase a plan, it will become obvious to me how to select a pool of servers and direct my laptop to use sever A and my phone to use server B?  Thank you!

There's a configuration generator you'll have access to once choosing a plan. Plus they have the Eddy client that works on a bunch of os's. From the client you can choose from any of the servers and just click connect.

What if one inadverntently connects to the same VPN server with two devices, for instance by defaulting to the recommended server?  Does the Eddy client automatically manage that or must the user ensure no inadvertent multiple connects to the same VPN server?

There's a configuration generator you'll have access to once choosing a plan. Plus they have the Eddy client that works on a bunch of os's. From the client you can choose from any of the servers and just click connect.

Does one have to use the Eddy client in order to use the service?  I prefer not to use extra software.

What if one inadverntently connects to the same VPN server with two devices, for instance by defaulting to the recommended server?  Does the Eddy client automatically manage that or must the user ensure no inadvertent multiple connects to the same VPN server?

You can connect but one of the devices will be kicked out a few seconds later. I don't know which one exactly.

Technically, you can connect to the same server with two or three devices at once, you just have to make sure you use different ports if you do so.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Does one have to use the Eddy client in order to use the service?  I prefer not to use extra software.

Sry for the late response m8.

The client isn't needed at all, but a few of the firewall and dns options are handy.

The configuration generator is separate from the client and allows you to choose/download server config files for use with openvpn/stunnel4/ssh ect. I connect all the time w/o the client.