Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.119.66
dappas

Kitkat 4.4.4 known disconnect Issue

It appears so but so far there is only a very limited rollout of Lollipop and the reports are that Lollipop is causing it's own problems and a lot of factory resets have need to be done.

The issue with with Kitkat 4.4.4 and below have been known for over nine months and Google didn't fix them. Really makes you wonder why they resfused to issue any updates even though in their own forums users were bringing their attention to it.

No doubt they were too busy finding new ways to shift money around oddshore and looking fow new ways to avoid paying their fair share of Tax.

Wow, I can confirm the problem with CM11 on m0 (Galaxy S3, I9300). Even the CyanogenMod community didn't fix it.

(Sent via Tapatalk 4)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Yes it's a real problem isn't there something that Airvpn can do to fix it to work ?

Hello!

We're sorry, it's not our duty to fix OS bugs, not to mention the huge work it would require. And then it would be useless unless you have a rooted device and know how to patch Android. However, we can't see the problem, since the bug has been resolved in Android 5.0.1 and later versions, which are available since a long ago, isn't it right?

Kind regards

While we are on Android, I have 4.1 on my Asus tablet which I love, a fine piece of hardware that will not update the Android OS.

I use Open VPN and connect through Air's servers, either US or Canada. the last 2 weeks the speed on either have been so slow, I cannot use the VPN for anything other than basic email.

The IP reading is either Southern California or India or Malyasia with plus 500ms pings. This has been happening in the last 2 weeks, before that speeds could stream HD video with no problem, now there is more buffering than streaming of anything.  Without the VPN, speeds are normal for the device.

Is there a way to control which servers I can connect to? A VPN is crucial when connected to wireless which many people can sniff.