Not connected, Your IP: 3.136.25.68
Sign in to follow this  
timde9

Is the DNS down right now?

I know I have my ac66u is setup correctly in dd-wrt because the connection was working yesterday but today it wouldn't work until I changed the DNS/  Whenever I change the dns back to 10.0.4.0 I can only connect to certain sites and most everything is down so I am using opendns on my router right now but obviously this is not preferable.  Does anyone know if the dns is down right now or experiencing issues I can't seem to figure it out on my end.

I know I have my ac66u is setup correctly in dd-wrt because the connection was working yesterday but today it wouldn't work until I changed the DNS/  Whenever I change the dns back to 10.0.4.0 I can only connect to certain sites and most everything is down so I am using opendns on my router right now but obviously this is not preferable.  Does anyone know if the dns is down right now or experiencing issues I can't seem to figure it out on my end.

Hello,

watch out, the correct address is 10.4.0.1

Kind regards

Wow I must be losing it thank you I was looking at the numbers completely wrong.  I have been a member of AirVPN for over a year but this is the first time I have bothered to set up the VPN on my router.  I got it working but for the last few days I am getting extremely poor performance that I have never gotten before on the server I normally connect to.  Is there any step to troubleshoot this?  Am I supposed to forward port 443 on my router or something?

If you are on a high speed net maybe your router can't deal with the encryption to get the full speed like when using the client on your OS.