Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.64.8

Signed up on the 3 day trial. I'm on 100mb/s cable, best speed I have tested was 14mb/s though I can't seem to replicate that speed again. A 85-95% speed loss is a bit much

ive just signed up for the 3 day trial in australia also

the one thing i love the most is that no matter what server one uses i can still watch iview or sbs on demand

or even bbc while using the US servers

i havent found hong Kong or Singapore faster than the US at the moment for my Linux ISo torrent testing

im thinking the LA server is quicker because its basically right on the line to australia anyways. LA - Sydney

thats my guess anyways

would be nice to have an aussie server

.cheers

actually i lie.. i cannot watch SBS ondemand nor live news on abc iview. but im getting great speeds on the UK server right now. maxing out my 50/20 connection

also having issues with Absolute Radio (only on non UK servers) ,

can AR be unblocked on all servers by any chance?

The problem with an australian server would be that, AirVPN can't 100% guarantee what they are trying to fight for, even if they setup the server, the australian government can still monitor the network and what gets sent to it before it even reaches the server.

actually i lie.. i cannot watch SBS ondemand nor live news on abc iview. but im getting great speeds on the UK server right now. maxing out my 50/20 connection

also having issues with Absolute Radio (only on non UK servers) ,

can AR be unblocked on all servers by any chance?

There is an AU server for georouting. https://airvpn.org/servers/AU2/

Please post your SBS, ABC and Absolute Radio issues in a Geoblock thread. https://airvpn.org/forum/28-blocked-websites-warning/

​Can other members attest to this i.e. worth forking out up to a couple of hundred bucks to get proper speed? I personally doubt the poor performance is mostly software (protocol) related.

I connect from Down Under.

I have top of the range Netgear equipment (available to us consumers that is), connected via LAN cable, not wifi, and I still get the slow speeds as per the posts from @GleeBee.

To qualify that, I do not consider myself too smart when it comes to networks, but I am an IT pro, so understand the basics. Meaning I have spend time to set up my router properly, but I could have some setting somewhere that is still slugging me when it comes to speed ....

On that point, if there are others here connecting from Aus, and getting good speeds, yell out, I would love to know whether it is my router setup, my ISP, etc...

I am on 25/5 fibre via Internode, but always slooooooow when on VPN (which is always!). Just now got this speed going via Lithuania server "2.046 Mbit/s Out, 1.499 Mbit/s In"

Yes, I know USA servers tend to be faster, but even then I am slow ..... ..... <gives long suffering sigh>

Not connecting from AUS, but from South Korea and I would love a Japanese server. I have no choice to connect to Singapore or US servers and even then my ping is above 100ms. Japanese servers are usually a very good location due to underground cables connected to a lot of countries near it.

Down under in Aussie land, using Netherlands server I am getting 5 Mbit/s, am using a good router, but its not been tweaked for speed so I can't comment on router settings.

Speed is a bit of an issue for me too, was trying to use Singapore 

No vpn I get 95mbit down and 2mbit up

With vpn I get 0.6mbit down and 0.22 up

Speed is a bit of an issue for me too, was trying to use Singapore 

No vpn I get 95mbit down and 2mbit up

With vpn I get 0.6mbit down and 0.22 up

How are you testing speed.  What server gives you 95mbit down?  Have you tried the speed test tool on AirVPN's web site?