Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.236.62
Sign in to follow this  
Forerunner

AirVPN Honest Review!

This is Honestly the best VPN I have used in terms of Quality, You guys really know what you are talking about when it comes to EU law and privacy which pushed me to purchase this service. Also your client Eddie is the best I have used ( and I have used a lot of other VPNS ). The speed is great on my 152 Mbps connection I get around 80 Mbps on my laptop ( Slower CPU ) But on my Desktop ( AMD Hex core ) I MAX out my speed no problem ranging from 140-155 Mbps at times. 

I have 2 Suggestions as to improve the service and that is another France Server! Since its overloaded at times and the second is to setup Network lock to work with different setups not using Windows Firewall as using Kaspersky is not compatible with the network lock so I have to switch Firewalls around.

Keep up the great work Air!

I agree with both of your suggestions. Escpecially more French servers. As I write this, the French server has a load of 352/100. However, it is usually around 150/100.  

Just curiosity, why France server is overloaded? P2P are not welcomed there.

Hello!

If you use the France server to access services restricted to France IP addresses, we could add them in the micro-routing to try to make them accessible from all VPN servers. If so, feel free to give us a list of such services (with URLs).

Kind regards

P2P is allowed on Every server I thought? as Per Air's Policy. 

Hello!

If you use the France server to access services restricted to France IP addresses, we could add them in the micro-routing to try to make them accessible from all VPN servers. If so, feel free to give us a list of such services (with URLs).

Kind regards

Hello, No I don't use it for anything specific just thought I would give it a mention since some people might need it

P2P is allowed on every server. France has a 3 strike law and that is probably why AirVPN only has 1 server there. It's probably tough for Air to keep it up and running (Tough piracy laws and cost). I'm located in North America, and for me, the French server has the fastest connection of all the European servers. So when you have North Americans and Europeans with high download speeds connecting to a 100mbps server, it's going to get overloaded.

P2P is allowed on Every server I thought? as Per Air's Policy. 

Yes, P2P is allowed on every AirVPN server. It states this on the Homepage.

Hello!

Kind regards

Like I posted above, I get great speeds from the French server when it's not overloaded and it would be nice if there was another 1 or 2 to lighten the load on Furud. That's all.

Hello!

Kind regards

Like I posted above, I get great speeds from the French server when it's not overloaded and it would be nice if there was another 1 or 2 to lighten the load on Furud. That's all.

If P2P is a problem then route all P2P traffic from france to say Canada or NL as another provider i know does.

Just to say signed up for a month to try out the service and sofar everything is good.

Using the provided client and like the fact usernames and passwords are not stored. Will be trying the code Generator for my DD-wrt flashed router out of curiosity