Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.200.136

Popcorntime

Hi everyone =)

So I'm using Popcorntime to keep track of my favourite tv shows, obviously.
A few days ago I noticed that whenever I connect to it through a German server or
one located in the Netherlands movies or tv shows won't load. This leads to the conclusion,
that the traffic on eztv and yts is blocked on those servers, since Popcorntime uses these trackers for their
streaming content.

Ofc the solution is easy: don't use a server located in Germany or the Netherlands.
But I thought you should know =)

Your post sounds like you're saying AirVPN's servers are blocking EZTV and TYS but Air don't censor. It could be that EZTV and YTS are blocking those AirVPN IPs but more likely a routing or other issue. A new version of the Popcorntime.io fork was released just recently for a bug very much like this - ensure you have the latest version.

Exactly the same here.

Netherlands servers no such luck. On the other hand the German servers are pulling true and and can be watched from my side.

US servers no such luck as-well. I'm not trying more servers. Germany does the trick for me. Strange cause i,m using the latest updates Popcorn-Time-0.3.7.2.

As AIR inst blocking anything, who does, and why?

I'm sorry if my words did sound slightly misleading. Of course I don't think that AirVPN censors. But it's odd that only servers located in Germany or the Netherlands won't let me watch streams via PT, isn't it? I also have the latest version of PT and I've tested some nightlies. The issue persists until I connect to another server.