Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.9.148
Sign in to follow this  
duffydack

Using 3 concurrent connections.

I currently connect on 1 machine using the generated openvpn file for UK server, which it picks the best one at the time.  If I try connecting a 2nd session on another machine or my android, if it deems let's say Naos server to be the best and is already being used by me on another machine , then it will stop working on that machine.  I know I could have seperate configs for each server but I'd rather have the best available to be used but also have it pick another if already in use.  Possible?

Hello!

In your case you need to pick specific, different servers, or at least connect each machine to a different port. Connecting the same account multiple times to different ports of the same server will not cause connection conflicts, but you will not be able to use remote port forwarding.

For those who you use the client, the problem will be very similar. It may very easily happen that the client detects the same best server from different machines on the same local network. You should define different white lists on each machine. Eddie will then determine the best server from each white list and you will avoid any "collision".

Kind regards