Not connected, Your IP: 54.196.27.171
Sign in to follow this  
CatsAreGods

[SOLVED] Suddenly getting kicked off on connect

I have the Windows client and everything's been working for about 10 days. Suddenly today, I get disconnected after the "Checking..." message, no matter which server I connect to.

I tried to use the help desk software but it doesn't seem to work on Google Chrome...Javascript pulldowns don't work.

Thanks in advance!

CatsAreGods wrote:

I have the Windows client and everything's been working for about 10 days. Suddenly today, I get disconnected after the "Checking..." message, no matter which server I connect to.

I tried to use the help desk software but it doesn't seem to work on Google Chrome...Javascript pulldowns don't work.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

We have checked that your account is authorized to access all the servers. In the moment of this writing, your account is connected properly to one of the VPN servers: is the problem solved?

About the helpdesk, we don't detect any problem with Chrome. Your ticket on the Helpdesk has been submitted and received properly.

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for checking (and for excellent service)! Yes, I finally connected OK, but I wanted to give it more time (and a few more tries) to make sure it was going to stay OK, which it has.

I saw that the helpdesk ticket went through, but it wasn't clear that the page was working because the pulldowns didn't have anything in them. Just thought you'd want to know.

Please close the ticket and thanks again!

Hello and thank you!

We're glad to hear that the problems is fixed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards