Not connected, Your IP: 3.19.56.114
Sign in to follow this  

several windows client issues

tried the latest Windows client. Encountered several issues.

1. When doing settings, I need to exit, answer are you sure, and start client again. otherwise the setting done are not saved

2. I do NOT want to select the a Netherlands. Blacklisted Netherlands. Click on "connect to recommend server". And it connects to Amsterdam.

3. Upgraded from old AirVPN client. In the old client I had setted: TCP 443 as the protocol. Latest clients does not use that setitng.

4. I want AirVPN to start with Windows, connect, NOT connect to a blacklisted country. Client does not connect. Just sits there.

5. I have to disable "check if the tunnel effectively works". Otherwise the client disconnect after checking for 2 a 3 seconds. When i do a manual check, by browsing to some "show me my IP", everything seems to work OK.

6. Client does not seem to reactie on a Windows Event that the systems does a shutdown. Windows shows a popup about "terminating AirVPN" when I do a Shutdown / Reboot.

Can you please make an option "do not ask for are you sure when exiting client". I am working now with it in attempts to get it working for me, and this "are you sure" dialog popup is quite annoying.

I have the impression that this client is an improvement, but not tested well enough. Please keep working on it.

Hello!

1. Please upgrade to Eddie 2.6. The issue should have been fixed in it.

2. Please upgrade to Eddie 2.6. The issue should have been fixed in it.

3. That's correct and intentional.

4. You need to enter administrator password anyway. A glitch on connection at program startup has been fixed in Eddie 2.6, please upgrade.

5. Ok. The route checking needs some investigation under Windows.

6. Please upgrade to Eddie 2.6. The issue should have been fixed in it.

Can you please make an option "do not ask for are you sure when exiting client". I am working now with it in attempts to get it working for me, and this "are you sure" dialog popup is quite annoying.

Please upgrade to Eddie 2.6. This option has been implemented in it.

I have the impression that this client is an improvement, but not tested well enough. Please keep working on it.

Yes, as you are surealy aware, you're running a beta version. Please upgrade to Eddie 2.6, which is the first stable release BUT implements experimental plug-ins (all the Network Lock plug-ins are experimental). Additionally, Eddie is being actively developed.

Kind regards