Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.136.89
Sign in to follow this  
win8

Finding your DNS

dd-wrt

Locate Air VPN DNS for the server you want to connect to, and enter it under Static DNS 1.

Log into Air VPN and navigate to "More" then "Tips and Tricks" then "Technical Specs" to locate the DNS you want to connect to.

Where? I have a hard time finding any DNS info.

dd-wrt

Locate Air VPN DNS for the server you want to connect to, and enter it under Static DNS 1.

Log into Air VPN and navigate to "More" then "Tips and Tricks" then "Technical Specs" to locate the DNS you want to connect to.

Where? I have a hard time finding any DNS info.

Hello!

We need to fix that page, please click "Enter" -> "Specs" to access that page (menus have changed). We apologize for any inconvenience.

Anyway, you can safely enter 10.4.0.1, because it's the VPN DNS address that's reachable regardless of the server and port you connect to. Remember that VPN DNS server is reachable only inside the VPN, so you might like to set a public DNS as second static DNS, to allow your router to resolve name when not connected to the VPN (for example at boot to reach an NTP server in order to set date and time).

Kind regards

TY for your response. I thought one would need to set up it s own DNS for each VPN connect. So 10.4.0.1 should always work, if connect to you is wanted.

I ve noticed also that for whatever reason I sometimes have "IP Leaks" on my ddwrt router. Locally on my Computer it s easy to solve with fw rulez. Is there anyway you can check that your ddwrt script is flawless? Or any advice what i need to do on my router?