Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.183.89
Sign in to follow this  
Pistache

ANSWERED Noticed something strange [Phoenicis]

Hello,

Full-blown noob here, but curious.

When i load https://airvpn.org/generator/, i receive a message/pop-up from Malwarebytes "Malicious Webstite Blocked"

Domain: phoenicis.airvpn.org

IP: 109.163.230.232

Type: Outbound

Process: Firefox

Out of curiosity (dont know what im doing) i try to connect to phoenicis.airvpn.org via Firefox i get:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to phoenicis.airvpn.org. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Plus the Malwarebytes message.

Hope to have helped in some sort.

Hello,

the Malwarebytes message is a false positive (not uncommon with it), while the error message with Firefox is correct, there is no web server on Phoenicis (OpenVPN responds). Funny thing is that Malwarebytes was already informed (last year) and aware that our web site is obviously not a malicious web site but they kept their absurd point that it is. Draw your own conclusions.

Kind regards