Not connected, Your IP: 44.203.235.24

Hello,

in the last week I noticed that AIRVPN Downloadspeed is getting lower and lower.

Normaly I have 24MBits/4,5Mbits but when using AIRVPN i get arround 3-5Mbits in both Down- and Upload.

I tried to connect to different servers at different times, but best I can get since one week is arround 14Mbits.

Any idea to fix this? I wouldnt ask if I havent allready experienced 24Mbits with VPN so there is a way to get such speeds.

Regards

Try using other ports. UDP/53 is known to be the best one to "circumvent" common traffic shaping techniques of some ISPs. Try it out and report, please.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Now I get atleast arround 10Mbit's constant. Lets see how it develops in the evening. If you have another suggestion I would be very thankful to hear it.

Are you using UDP or TCP ?

Also there's a number of factors here

1. ISP could be shaping VPN traffic (especially ones associated with anonymity)

2. ISP may be oversubscribed

3. the internet route to international airvpn servers might be heavily loaded

4. the airvpn server itself or servers you tried are all getting heavily loaded, Air guarantees at least 4mb tho

Honestly every piece of equipment between you and the server is a factor.

Good news is that I get arround 10Mbit everytime i tried but thats also the bad news because everytime i tried without VPN i got 24Mbit.

I tried different protocols (most time UDP) and different server locations (even the ones in Germany, in my home country arent better than these in romania,sweden or netherlands)

I can not imagine that my ISP is blocking VPN traffic because I get much better results in speed when using VPN form another company (also anonym, atleast they say so) but also as stated before I had the same good results one week ago with AirVPN.