Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.140.108
ru95

Will your upcoming win client have a kill switch?

The only thing that is really keeping me from coming back to air. is the lack of a vpn kill switch I don't want to mess with a firewall.  I see by the  documentation  to your next software version that it will have  leak protection but it wasn't clear on kill switch can someone clear that up for me thanks.

Hello,

Eddie (currently released in beta version) will implement an option to prevent any leak. A new Eddie version including this option is planned on the next week.

Leaks prevention will NOT be based on forcefully programs kills, which is a barbaric and insecure method.

Kind regards

i'm asking if airvpn drops the connection while in use will it kill my internet connection or will my connection  drop back to my isp connection? 

i'm asking if airvpn drops the connection while in use will it kill my internet connection or will my connection  drop back to my isp connection? 

Hello!

Yes, that very question we answered to. :)

Kind regards

Any update on the topic of a killswitch?

Hello!

As we announced repeatedly, there will be no kill switch on Eddie, because forced applications killing is not a safe method for several reasons. On the contrary, there will be a total leaks prevention, to prevent for example packets leaks in case of unexpected VPN disconnection. Eddie 2.5 will include this feature and will be released (unless unforeseen problems come out) during the first half of September (and probably it will be also promoted to "stable", no more beta).

Kind regards