Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.207.129

Hello,

I have been trying to learn how to set up my firewall when using p2p to prevent disconnecting, but all of the posts I have found here haven't been the most helpful as I don't really understand what to do s

because I recently switched to OS X. So I was wondering if someone could explain to me the process in a very simple way. Also I want to have it so I can turn these rules off when I'm not using them.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

SirFrancis

Thanks for moving the thread

Anyway I don't know if my originally posted is poorly worded so I'm just going to try to explain it better. I'm looking for a way to make sure that when I'm connected to airvpn that my actual connection never gets used if a disconnect happens. I am new to OS X so I don't know how to do this. So whether it's through a script or firewall settings of some sort, if anyone could teach me how to secure my connection that would be great.

Thanks,

SirFrancis

Hello!

In the "How-To" section you find two guides. One for ipfw: https://airvpn.org/topic/9147-prevent-leaks-with-bsd-unix-mac-os-x-ipfw-thanks-to-jessez/

and one for pf: https://airvpn.org/topic/9140-prevent-leaks-with-bsd-mac-os-x-pf-thanks-to-jessez/

If you have an OS X version with pf, then it is recommended by Apple to prefer pf over ipfw (ipfw usage has been deprecated in favor of pf).

Kind regards