Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.245.140
hasjf72bnkbjfas

The files that should be contained in a Tunnelblick VPN Configuration (the "files related to the connection" in 3. above) should all be "plain text" f

I'm trying to install airvpn om mac. I've paid for a month. 
I've been following the instructions for mac, when I get to part were I'm about to configure tunnelblick, i can only find the opvn.file(the one that i downloadet). 
I can not find any certifate or key files. 
When I connect, I get a warning saying: " An error(status 244) occured while trying to check the security of the ******* configuration. 
Please quit and relaunch Tunnelblick. If the problem persists, please reinstall Tunnelblick. "

I have tryed reinstalling and doing the procedure over again. I hope some of you can help me

Hello,

certificates and key are embedded in the .ovpn files.

From the error message, maybe you're making some mistake during the installation of the .ovpn file. Can you please try the classical old, safe method according to the instructions? For example create a folder on the Destkop (example: "blabla"), paste one (and only one) .ovpn file inside it, rename the folder with a ".tblk" extension (so it becomes "blabla.tblk") and double click on the folder icon.

Kind regards