Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.252.14

When trying to play a video a female voice says "This content is currently unavailable."

Tried both Canadian servers.

Same with Tauri, Germany. Maybe not a VPN problem? Or are you able to view their content when not connected to AirVPN?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello.

I just tried to watch a video on CBC and AirVPN is still being blocked. Are there any plans to make the content on their website accessible in the near future?

Thanks.

That may be because CBC uses the same streaming service as many US channels, and the AirVPN servers are set up for the US ones. My smartdns provider lets you switch between regions to get round this problem.

Wait for a reply from AirVPN. It's 2015 now and they're much better at routing/DNS etc than they were in 2013. I've not seen many websites that they've been unable to defeat.

Hello.

I just tried to watch a video on CBC and AirVPN is still being blocked. Are there any plans to make the content on their website accessible in the near future?

Thanks.

Hello,

we have identified the problem.

Can you try again and confirm that it works now from Canadian servers ?

Kind regards

Hello,

I just tried watching a CBC video while being connected to one of the Toronto servers through AirVPN and the video is still unavailable. 

I just tried to load a couple episodes from the CBC site while connected to a Toronto server and seemed to play fine for me.

Based on the above replies I tried it again and am happy to agree with the other posters; videos play just fine now.