Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.51.3
Sign in to follow this  
TheBorg

Youtube defaults back to U.S. version not matter where Im connected

Hey guys, I use AirVPN religiously for my phones,love it. So I have another VPN provider for my family(DNS leak issue ease,family is not techy) the issue applies no matter what VPN I use lately. Youtube keeps defaulting to the U.S. version of the search no matter what server I'm connected to. How do I stop this from happening? I delete all cookies, active logins, from Firefox. For example, I want to view video from a news event while its happening in that country. I used to be able to keep the language in the country of origin, now I get nothing but English. Thanks in advance, super frustrating when what your are looking for is getting blocked in real time.

Hello!

Make sure to delete supercookies (aka Flash cookies) and disable HTML5 geo-location in your browser.

Please note that if you connect to USA, Canada or UK VPN servers, it's correct that YouTube provides pages in English language. Also, YouTube and other Google services may have a feature that auto-selects the language set in your browser.

Kind regards

You might consider changing your physical MAC address in order to be successful in fooling Google. As mentioned, deleting flash cookies is a must. With testing, I have found that programs like CCleaner fail to delete all flash cookies, and so I delete them manually.

You might consider changing your physical MAC address in order to be successful in fooling Google. As mentioned, deleting flash cookies is a must. With testing, I have found that programs like CCleaner fail to delete all flash cookies, and so I delete them manually.

Hello,

your network card MAC address never gets out of your internal network, so Google (or any other entity) can't detect it.

Remember that a MAC address is simply not included in IP packets.

Kind regards