Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.162.87
Sign in to follow this  
m0rpeth

ANSWERED uTorrent metadata not working on Librae USA server

Not sure why but whenever I queue up a torrent from piratebay while connected to Librae it won't download the metadata.  Seems to work fine when connected to other servers.  Once the metadata has been downloaded I can switch back to Librae and it works just fine for actually downloading.

Hello,

we have seen that some PeerGuardian blocklists block DHT bootstrapping. If you have an empty DHT nodes table (or a table with all inactive nodes- for example, in uTorrent, dht.dat), you can't bootstrap, can you please check, just in case?

Kind regards

Best I can tell this thread still doesn't have a resolution. I am having the same issue but don't have Peer Gardian as that I'm aware.

Thanks,

Six

@Sixer,

does the issue occur to you on Canada servers as well? Can you please try?

Additionally, can you please give us a magnet link, or point us to a torrent, pointing to freely sharable contents, so that we can test (from Librae and Sirius, right)?

Kind regards

Ok this isn't fixed. I can't download from any servers in VA (I uninstalled Peerblock). Other US servers I can, as well as Canada (better speeds than US alternatives) but I'm tired of everything redirecting to Canadian sites.

Edit: I got Arrakis to work, but others I could not.