Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.105.46
RuiPegadoCardoso

ANSWERED Can I use AirVPN with Viscosity?

Hi

Some time ago I requested a trial, but unfortunately I was not able to make AirVPN client function adequately on my system (WindowsXP SP3). So, I tried other VPN solutions. In this process, I learned something more about VPN's and have come to appreciate very much the Viscosity client. At this time, I am running Viscosity, and connecting sucessfully to other VPN providers. 

I strongly prefer VPN providers operated by fellow EU citizens, and especially by people for whom internet freedom and lack of censorship is important. I am eager to give AirVPN another try, even if I have to buy a 3-day subscription package, just for experimenting.

But, I have a question. After purchasing a package, can I acess AirVPN running Viscosity? Will I be able to download OVPN files, so that I can easily connect to AirVPN servers, And how?

Thank you for your attention and best regards

Rui

But, I have a question. After purchasing a package, can I acess AirVPN running Viscosity? Will I be able to download OVPN files, so that I can easily connect to AirVPN servers, And how?

Thank you for your attention and best regards

Rui

Hello!

Yes. Our Configuration Generator is a friendly web interface that allows you to generate configuration files (and key and certificates) according to your preferences. OpenVPN or any compatible OpenVPN wrapper, including Viscosity, can be used with those files to connect to our service.

Kind regards

Hi

Thank you very much for your prompt response?

I am going to subscribe a plan in a few minutes and do what you kindly suggested.

Will post feeeback later.

Thanks again and best regards!

Rui

Hello

Till now, I only had time to experiment with Tureis server, located in my country.

Very, very good performance and speed!!!

My ISP would never let me torrent at this speed, both DL and UL.

Bravíssimo, AirVPN!!!    

Rui